Thursday, May 9, 2013

MAY EVENTS

It's MAY already!!!  Someone called today for the events in May and I was Shocked to realize...HELLO  me it's the second week of MAY!  Forgive me for this delay.  (and I'm a poet, and didn't know it...LOL)

Tuesday 2  Author Signing.  Kristen Calenda was here signing her book "Nubiana".  I stll have the book for sale.

Tuesday 7 was a writing shop.

TUESDAY 14 author Nichole Bernier will be here at 7:00pm signing & reading from her book "The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D."  (Bring a friend...this is one NOT to miss)

Thursday 16 Journal Writing Workshop  7pm- 9pm.  Must Register.  $10.00

Tuesday 21  Book Discussion on "The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D."  7pm - 8pm

Friday 24  Book Club Field Trip:  Movie to see 'The Great Gatsby."

Tuesday 28  Journal Writing Workshop  7pm- 9pm  Must Register.  $10.00

Friday 31  Artist/ Author Showcase  6pm- 7pm  Come meet the new artist/ author of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment