Monday, September 26, 2011

Pinch Me ...is this for real????

Every day I am driving to work with a smile.  I am living my dream and it feels so good!
From the time I could hold a pencil, open a book, make a sentence I have loved the world of books.  Writing and reading...worlds were open to me, characters came alive.  I read stories and created stories.
And now I get to share it with others.  My passion for the written word.
Ugly Dog Books is a place that I dreamed up in my head a few years ago.  Driving with Kurt one day, I said, I want to open a new/used bookstore.  With those words spoken my dream took form.  Today I am happy to say UGLY DOG BOOKS IS OPEN for business.

If you love to read, love to write this place is for you.  ( I have specialty items too...puzzles, games, cards, t-shirts, bags...)
I offer new and gently used books.  $4.00 soft cover and $8.00 hard cover with half going to a charity.
New books are here and can be ordered.  10% off all new titles.
Books just released (hardcover) will be 25% off.
A writer's room is available for anyone to come in and write.  Free Wi-Fi.

Stop in to look around and say HI.
"WOOF"

No comments:

Post a Comment